Phoenix Delta is a Philippine Mark 5 Jaeger launched in 2029. It is stationed in the Perth Shatterdome.
|Given Name||Phoenix Delta|
Mandirigma ng Maynila
|Launch Date||June 12, 2029|
|Country of Origin||The Philippines|
|Height||263 feet (80.16 meters)|
T-16 Angel Wings
4.211 "Brass Knuckles"
|Weapons||Assault Mount 3.25 "Sting Blades"
MK29 AKM Chest Launcher
7 GAU-12 Equalizers (Pop out from right arm)
Since The Philippines was in Southeast Asia, the government decided that they needed their own jaeger to protect them instead of having to rely too much on others. The idea for Phoenix Delta was created with the help of jaeger architects from Australia. Australia also decided to lend some of their money in creating the jaeger (since they knew The Philippines couldn't pay for it entirely by themselves).
When the blueprints were finished, construction began in late 2026, but it was stopped 4 months later due to new and more powerful equipment that only became accessible after Phoenix's plan. The blueprints had to be redone, but it was completed very quickly and by mid 2027, construction had begun again.
- More to be added*
This jaeger is based on the design of Striker Eureka. More coming soon.
Here is the list of Phoenix Delta's kaiju kills:
- Halimaw - 9/20/2029 - Singapore, Singapore - Solo
- Swordhead - 11/9/2029 - Taipei, Taiwan - Solo
- MAL-30 - 1/23/30 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Solo
- Rockhead - 5/16/30 - Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Team: Turqoise Echo
- Hakaisha - 9/28/30 - Tokyo, Japan - Team: Colossal Slayer
- Yolanda - 11/18/30 - Manila, Philippines - Team: Turqoise Echo, Colossal Slayer